The major difference

4HCrew

So where exactly are the Jets going then? They have their "franchise QB" already who is now a vet and are in the same boat as the Bills talent wise. Their in no better situation than the Bills.

Obviously the secondary is young, they werent even close to the problem today. They held chad under 190 passing and the whole D held the Jets to under 80 rushing.

its called the Parcells/Belly tree,, we have a coach to right the ship..

You had a chance with Weis but opted out...

Again, I dont think you guys realize hes still very young, doesnt even have a full season as a starter under his belt. This things are expected with young QBs, I'm not really that worried.

Losman's problem is basic,, he cant read beyond the primary receiver,,

when his #1 is covered he acts like a deer in headlights,, will he learn that, maybe.

losman showed what he is. A young inexperienced q'back with all the tools. He threw some great passes & gave the bills a reason to be hopeful he'll turn into something great. he has great mobility as he showed on the td.

he made some mistakes when I expected him to, when they really needed to make a play in the later part of the game. The bills are a team to be reckoned with. mgahee/parish combo is dangerous. Bills are a lot better than the critics are giving them credit for.

Jets never got rattled & chad makes few mistakes. It's like they know they can play hard for 4 quarters with no problem. Jets look like they know how to win and play kike a veteran team who looks like they've been there before. I'm impressed & amazed.

both these teams are gonna be tough every week

losman showed what he is. A young inexperienced q'back with all the tools. He threw some great passes & gave the bills a reason to be hopeful he'll turn into something great. he has great mobility as he showed on the td.

he made some mistakes when I expected him to, when they really needed to make a play in the later part of the game. The bills are a team to be reckoned with. mgahee/parish combo is dangerous. Bills are a lot better than the critics are giving them credit for.

Jets never got rattled & chad makes few mistakes. It's like they know they can play hard for 4 quarters with no problem. Jets look like they know how to win and play kike a veteran team who looks like they've been there before. I'm impressed & amazed.

both these teams are gonna be tough every week

Excellent post. Couldnt agree more with anything you said.

Archived