What happened to

Brenjetsfan

Miller was in a lot more than McCareins. They played Kassel and he looked REAL bad a couple of times in the 1st or second series.

Kassel was horrible, and he missed the tackle on a play right after the first int that then became a big gainer.

Was he in b/c barton was temporarily injured?

I didnt see Barton go off the field, but the Big Green Douche said he thought Barton was shaken up.

Kassel was horrible, and he missed the tackle on a play right after the first int that then became a big gainer.

Was he in b/c barton was temporarily injured?

I didnt see Barton go off the field, but the Big Green Douche said he thought Barton was shaken up.

Maybe that's it. I made my wife look him up cause I couldn't remember if it was Kassel or Chatham, but I was screaming to yank his sorry ass. Luckily she found this amusing. If we had been married last year, she'd think this is how the football season is supposed to be.

Maybe that's it. I made my wife look him up cause I couldn't remember if it was Kassel or Chatham, but I was screaming to yank his sorry ass. Luckily she found this amusing. If we had been married last year, she'd think this is how the football season is supposed to be.

Don't ask me why, ask Mangini. Kassell probably had a great week in practice or something, who knows. Per the Daily News:

"Two other defensive changes: Rookie Drew Coleman started at right corner, ahead of Justin Miller and David Barrett, and LB Brad Kassel started for Eric Barton."

Don't ask me why, ask Mangini. Kassell probably had a great week in practice or something, who knows. Per the Daily News:

"Two other defensive changes: Rookie Drew Coleman started at right corner, ahead of Justin Miller and David Barrett, and LB Brad Kassel started for Eric Barton."

Amazing that he would start Kassel for Barton instead of Hobson

Archived