Jets highlights

crashingjet

To show what a good sport I am, and how appreciative I am to you, the JetsNation, for allowing me to voice my opinion and give you a good ribbing, here is a collection of Jets highlights from over the years. It pains me to put this up for your enjoyment. I must go puke now. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

To show what a good sport I am, and how appreciative I am to you, the JetsNation, for allowing me to voice my opinion and give you a good ribbing, here is a collection of Jets highlights from over the years. It pains me to put this up for your enjoyment. I must go puke now. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about putting up the Monday Night Miracle or any of the 12 out of 16 matchups that the Jets pummelled the Dolphins in from 98-05. That would be a good watch. ;)

The Miami Dolphins last 10 1st round draft picks (or lack there of):

2006: CB Jason Allen

2005: RB Ronnie Brown

2004: OT Vernon Carey

2003: No Pick

2002: No Pick

2001: CB Jamar Fletcher

2000: No Pick

1999: No Pick

1998: RB John Avery

1997: WR Yatil Green

Ronnie Brown aside the Miami Dolphins have quite possibly mishandled their first round pick worse than any other team in the league.

The Miami Dolphins last 10 1st round draft picks (or lack there of):

2006: CB Jason Allen

2005: RB Ronnie Brown

2004: OT Vernon Carey

2003: No Pick

2002: No Pick

2001: CB Jamar Fletcher

2000: No Pick

1999: No Pick

1998: RB John Avery

1997: WR Yatil Green

Ronnie Brown aside the Miami Dolphins have quite possibly mishandled their first round pick worse than any other team in the league.

At least the guy named "no pick" has been consistent.

Archived