Complex Magazine

Gainzo

Anyone ever heard of it? The reason I ask is there was one sitting in my mailbox this afternoon. It is a free issue. God knows I never signed up for the thing.

It looks like a poor man's Maxim or FHM. Their gimmick is that halfway through you have to turn it upside down and around as there are 2 front covers.

Anyone ever heard of it? The reason I ask is there was one sitting in my mailbox this afternoon. It is a free issue. God knows I never signed up for the thing.

It looks like a poor man's Maxim or FHM. Their gimmick is that halfway through you have to turn it upside down and around as there are 2 front covers.

Is that a Gay Austrailian Magazine?

I doubt it. Fergie from the Black eyed peas is on the cover wearing panties, stockings, and a bra.

Off topic: What are the odds of Kid Rock being at the Tigers game tonight?

Just busting your balls. :)

Fergie eh? Can you either 1) Scan that or 2) Mail it to me? :P

Odds are good, although he, jeff daniels and others have been low key the whole time. When I exited the stadium after Game 4, Kid Rock had hopped on stage at Cheli's Chili Bar (Owned by Chris Chelios) and sang with some no-named band there. it was a great impromtu show.

Actually, a lot of people are pissed that Tom Selleck has been a no-show thus far.

Just busting your balls. :)

Fergie eh? Can you either 1) Scan that or 2) Mail it to me? :P

Odds are good, although he, jeff daniels and others have been low key the whole time. When I exited the stadium after Game 4, Kid Rock had hopped on stage at Cheli's Chili Bar (Owned by Chris Chelios) and sang with some no-named band there. it was a great impromtu show.

Actually, a lot of people are pissed that Tom Selleck has been a no-show thus far.

I know you were busting my balls. I wouldn't expect anything less!

I learn something new everyday. I had no idea Magnum PI was from Detroit.

I wasn't making fun of Bob Richie either. He loves Detriot and lets the World know about it (Yes i do have some Kid Rock CD's)!

That works

But it is offset by some dude on the other cover with a suit on and an LA tat on his face.

I guess I should read the thing and then give my opinion.

I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of this mag. I travel alot and have never seen this mag at the airport.

Archived