Abraham not playing again

vinnys025

Just in case some of you were still upset at our lack of pass rush and why we got rid of this guy, he once again is hurt and will not play today. Great move my Mangini, this really went in our favor.

Jim Fergosi for Nolan Ryan comes to mind when I think of getting a starting center for years to come in Mangold for that goldbricker.I would love to have had his sacks that he used to be able to put up but the negative far exceeds the positive you get with a John Abraham-it again goes to prove the point a lot of us try to make to Pats fans about how numbers can and do lie...

Just in case some of you were still upset at our lack of pass rush and why we got rid of this guy, he once again is hurt and will not play today. Great move my Mangini, this really went in our favor.

The people crying about "the lack of pass rush" and lament John Abraham not getting re-signed need to realize the fact that our pass rush would not be improved any by Johnny "Old Famous" Abraham's presence on the field.

The fact is, when the other team is running the ball down your throat, a "pure" pass rusher is a liability, not an asset.

These are the same fans saying "we need to blitz more". Blitz who? The running back?

This is a two-phase re-building project; get rid of the Herm/Bradway mistakes and replace them with Mangini/Tannenbaum players.

Due to salary cap constrains and contract restricitions, you just can't clean house, overnight.

Want to hear something funny!

He even blew off the local sports radio station this week when they had been hyping him all day to be on their station.

They said he ran long getting treatment...Whatever, I am so glad he is someone else's headache!

Archived