National Championship Game November 18th

doggystyle

this is it....the game in Tempe will be an afterthought, unless it was a rematch. THE GAME is next Saturday in Columbus.

Michigan's OL/DL is just nasty. The team has no weaknesses, great D...line, lbs, secondary....Solid experienced QB, great rb and OL, badass WR's and special KR.

OSU...they are an animal as well, skill positions incredible. Coaching edge. Home field. But they will meet their maker Nov 18.

this is it....the game in Tempe will be an afterthought, unless it was a rematch. THE GAME is next Saturday in Columbus.

Michigan's OL/DL is just nasty. The team has no weaknesses, great D...line, lbs, secondary....Solid experienced QB, great rb and OL, badass WR's and special KR.

OSU...they are an animal as well, skill positions incredible. Coaching edge. Home field. But they will meet their maker Nov 18.

RU would beat them both. :D

But the NCAA doesnt want to suffer that embarrassment, so they wont schedule that game.

RU would beat them both. :D

But the NCAA doesnt want to suffer that embarrassment, so they wont schedule that game.

whatever...these thursday night games have exposed the big east as a bunch of softies. The top 5 matchup WVU-L'ville was so lame...the most boring 44-34 game ever. The teams are all finesse. Rutgers? Yawn.. I hope the Jets draft Ray Rice....in the 5th rd

whatever...these thursday night games have exposed the big east as a bunch of softies. The top 5 matchup WVU-L'ville was so lame...the most boring 44-34 game ever. The teams are all finesse. Rutgers? Yawn.. I hope the Jets draft Ray Rice....in the 5th rd

Well Ray is a sophomore but when he is draft eligible I don't think he will be there in the 5th round.

I launced a site a week after I met Ray at a charity event:

http://www.rayrice27.com/

I am so tired of the bsc, oh I'm sorry bcs. NCCA div. 1 football is a joke. It's the biggest popularity contest out there. Big 10, SEC, ACC, etc.... all these conferences have a few good teams. There is no way that they can't use a playoff system. So lets here everyone cry, but what about the bowl games, the tradition, the money, etc... Very easy to fix. Take back the extra game so they go back to 11. Then use the lesser bowls for playoff games and the title game can be the fiesta or rose. Alternate every other year. But will they fix it to give the fans what they want. Hell no, it's too easy and the bsc will be out of business.

I am so tired of the bsc, oh I'm sorry bcs. NCCA div. 1 football is a joke. It's the biggest popularity contest out there. Big 10, SEC, ACC, etc.... all these conferences have a few good teams. There is no way that they can't use a playoff system. So lets here everyone cry, but what about the bowl games, the tradition, the money, etc... Very easy to fix. Take back the extra game so they go back to 11. Then use the lesser bowls for playoff games and the title game can be the fiesta or rose. Alternate every other year. But will they fix it to give the fans what they want. Hell no, it's too easy and the bsc will be out of business.

but cmon...how will these student/athletes be able to study and pass class then?

Archived