Looks like Zeke may have found something in Balkman

Matt39

Balkman is stepping up and playing really well. I admit, I really didn't like the pick at all on draft night but he's been impressive in the 4 games I've been able to watch so far. Probably will see some of the game tonight, Go Knicks!:yahoo:

18 points 6 boards 2 blocks.

Guy has a great motor, hustles and actually enjoys rebounding. Him and David Lee will play a major role in turning this team around.

IF you get a chance watch the next Knicks game.

Knicks might actually be on the right track. I know, it's sad when 4-7 looks good but after last year's horror show 3 games under .500 is a relief. Only loss I can really kill the knicks on so far this season is losing to the mediocre Celts. Otherwise they've played ok so far and hopefully they can progress and win 35-40 games this year.

why would anyone subject themselves to the pain?!?!

When the young kids in teh 2nd unit come in, it actually is a pretty fun game to watch. Hustle, all the time.

Marbury and Francis have been brutal so far, and Curry barely above that. Frye has shown some like, but he also needs to get better.

Balkman is stepping up and playing really well. I admit, I really didn't like the pick at all on draft night but he's been impressive in the 4 games I've been able to watch so far. Probably will see some of the game tonight, Go Knicks!:yahoo:

I'm a timberwolves (for Randy Foye) fan, but I gotta tell you dawg, you can't like the pick though. You could've gotten this kid in the second round, but you paid him first round money.

There's the issue you need to deal with.

Archived