Jets Friendly Bar in the Orlando Area?

SignalZero

I'm traveling up to Tallahassee tomorrow and was thinking about stopping off on the way to watch the game. Anyone know of any Jet Friendly bars in the Orlando area or on the way to Tallahassee from South Florida?

The only ones I know of are:

Ale House Waterford Lakes

ESPN Zone Sports Bar

JBs Sports Bar

Orlando Ale House

Any recommendations or know of any others?

Oh and no Jet Fuel tomorrow, be back next week.

I'm traveling up to Tallahassee tomorrow and was thinking about stopping off on the way to watch the game. Anyone know of any Jet Friendly bars in the Orlando area or on the way to Tallahassee from South Florida?

The only ones I know of are:

Ale House Waterford Lakes

ESPN Zone Sports Bar

JBs Sports Bar

Orlando Ale House

Any recommendations or know of any others?

Oh and no Jet Fuel tomorrow, be back next week.

Stop by my house and have a few..:character42:

What side of town will you be on? Because those bars you mentioned are all over the place. orlando is a pretty big town.

If you want a good "Hometown" bar, Try Cheers over by Disney. PM me if you need directions.

Stop by my house and have a few..:character42:

What side of town will you be on? Because those bars you mentioned are all over the place. orlando is a pretty big town.

If you want a good "Hometown" bar, Try Cheers over by Disney. PM me if you need directions.

I guess someplace close to I75 so I can jump right back on the road after the win.

I think I may go to JB's in the Kirkman Shopping plaza. Ever hear of it? It's right off the turnpike and on the way for me.

The problem with JB's is all the Steeler fans...

Take the Turnpike to I-4 west...Get off I-4 at Sand Lake Road/International drive...Take Left off ramp...Take Right on International Drive...Friday's Front Row is on your right...150 TVs...A ton of Plasmas...2 Bars on 2 Floors..Great Football atmosphere!

http://frontroworlando.myfridays.com/

They have 12 HD TVS too...:character42:

Archived