ABRAHAM MUST STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIMMY THE JET

EVEN THOUGH I DONT LIKE JOHN, AND SOMETIMES QUESTION HIS HEART, HE IS STILL THE BEST PASS RUSHER IN FOOTBALL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE JETS ARE READY TO WIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

IF THEY WERE NOT I WOULD SAY TRADE JOHN FOR 2 FIRST ROUNDERS, BUT WE ARE NOT REBUILDING, WE ARE READY TO GO TO THE SHOW NOW!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED ANOTHER CORNER, A PUNTER AND KICKER AND WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!

WE WOULD LOVE A SHUT DOWN CORNER BUT WITH JOHN AND THE REST OF THE D LINE AN AVERAGE CORNER WILL BE OK.

We cant trade best pass rushind end in game. Contract will sort it self out he'll get his millions and HOPEFULLY he wont be afraid of getting hurt and play his fast ass off!

JUST REMEMBER IF WE DO LOSE HIM WE BETTER HAVE A LOCK UP CORNER GUY BECAUSE HIS LACK OF SACKS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY PRESSURES, WILL SHOW UP GLARINGLY AT CRUCIAL TIMES!

What good is having a great pass rusher if his heart isnt in it? Do you really want someone on your team who just cares about himself and whats in it for him?

Do you want someone who quit on you when you needed him most....and he did it twice already, once in the Raider playoff game a couple years ago when he had a Jack Daniels type stomache ache, and last year when he was more worried about his contract than his team making it to the super bowl.

Let me put it to you like this. Do you want a Chrebet type player, or an Owens type player? Its really not a hard decision for me. Let me also ask you this.

Lets put this into a real life situation. If one of your friends, or even your siginificant other turned their back on you in a situation where you needed them most, and they did it to you twice, would you still trust them? Would you want to go to battle with that person? Do you want to surround your players with cancer's like this?

Because Abe has not signed his tender offer, he is ineligible to be traded, anyway. If you hear rumors of him being traded today, they are false. He would have to agree to his tender before being traded and I am sure he is going to want assurances of a new contract from the new team. None of that is happening in one day.

Because Abe has not signed his tender offer, he is ineligible to be traded, anyway. If you hear rumors of him being traded today, they are false. He would have to agree to his tender before being traded and I am sure he is going to want assurances of a new contract from the new team. None of that is happening in one day.

You can trade a player for a bag of balls which is not under contract either. You can also make the same arguement that no player can be traded today because he needs to pass a physical first. But players get traded on draft day all the time. Abraham can most certainly be traded as a "future considerations" type arangement.

What good is having a great pass rusher if his heart isnt in it? Do you really want someone on your team who just cares about himself and whats in it for him?

Do you want someone who quit on you when you needed him most....and he did it twice already, once in the Raider playoff game a couple years ago when he had a Jack Daniels type stomache ache, and last year when he was more worried about his contract than his team making it to the super bowl.

Let me put it to you like this. Do you want a Chrebet type player, or an Owens type player? Its really not a hard decision for me. Let me also ask you this.

Lets put this into a real life situation. If one of your friends, or even your siginificant other turned their back on you in a situation where you needed them most, and they did it to you twice, would you still trust them? Would you want to go to battle with that person? Do you want to surround your players with cancer's like this?

i think you're being a little dramatic. we all now abraham has missed a bunch of games, blah, blah, blah...if we can get back great value for abe, then yes, i can see moving him. but not some half assed deal, because we as jet fans are pi$$ed with him. a very short list of players get to the QB better than abe, if any. that makes him very valuable to us, warts & all.

i think you're being a little dramatic. we all now abraham has missed a bunch of games, blah, blah, blah...if we can get back great value for abe, then yes, i can see moving him. but not some half assed deal, because we as jet fans are pi$$ed with him. a very short list of players get to the QB better than abe, if any. that makes him very valuable to us, warts & all.

I agree, you just can't give the guy up for nothing.

Archived