First Time Visit to Giant Stadium

RealJetFan

What's up fellow Jet Fans. Long time Jet fan (20 years) here in Baltimore, MD and i'll be making my first ever trip to a JET game in the Meadowlands. I'm soooooo pumped right now for the game. Sunday can't come here fast enough for me. Anyways, I bought tix in Section 311. Does anyone know how good or bad those tix are? I'd really appreciate any help. Is there any obstruction of the view or anything else i should be worried about. Also am i allowed to bring food into the stadium? Thanks guys. Hope to see some of you at the game.

RealJetFan

What's up fellow Jet Fans. Long time Jet fan (20 years) here in Baltimore, MD and i'll be making my first ever trip to a JET game in the Meadowlands. I'm soooooo pumped right now for the game. Sunday can't come here fast enough for me. Anyways, I bought tix in Section 311. Does anyone know how good or bad those tix are? I'd really appreciate any help. Is there any obstruction of the view or anything else i should be worried about. Also am i allowed to bring food into the stadium? Thanks guys. Hope to see some of you at the game.

RealJetFan

Don't know about that exact section, but there are no obstructions in the stadium. That section is up top, which is where I am, and I prefer it up there because the fans aren't as big a PITA when you stand as some of the people I run in to when sitting at my friend's seats down low. Of course that is just my experience.

As far as food, they will be cool with you brinking in little ziplock bags of stuff and small wrapped stuff, but don't plan on bringing a cooler or backpack or even a plastic shopping bag with food, they won't let you in with that. Last week I actually saw security make a guy take is food out of a bag and say he could only bring in what he could carry in his hands without the bag.

RealJetFan

Oh, dude, also, there are four spirals at the corners of the stadiums, this is where a lot of people go during halftime to smoke, drink, be stupid. The gate c spirals are the craziest usually. Make sure you hang out on the TOP of the spirals, and if you have to walk up or down them MAKE SURE you walk along the outside edge of the spirals, people who poke there heads out along the inside of the spiral can find themselves with a spitwad or something. That is what happens when drunk fools congregate.

RealJetFan

those seats are good you should be on the 50 yard line my cousin got season tix in section 310 so you get to see the whole field..

Oh, dude, also, there are four spirals at the corners of the stadiums, this is where a lot of people go during halftime to smoke, drink, be stupid. The gate c spirals are the craziest usually. Make sure you hang out on the TOP of the spirals, and if you have to walk up or down them MAKE SURE you walk along the outside edge of the spirals, people who poke there heads out along the inside of the spiral can find themselves with a spitwad or something. That is what happens when drunk fools congregate.

yea they throw the plastic beer bottles and they look for people to poke there heads out...lol

yea they throw the plastic beer bottles and they look for people to poke there heads out...lol

Yeah it all has recently spun out of control. A few years ago, the bottom of the spirals were open, so everyone wouldstand up top at the edge and throw money down into the pit in the middle and scream "get the money" like a scene out of Mad Max. Then these kids would run into the middle and grab as much of the money as they could while the crowd started throwing beer and spit down at them. IT was actually soooooo much more entertaining than any halftime show, when the kids ran out it was insane, people screaming. Sadly, there are now gates at the bottom of the spiral.

Thanks fellas for the insight. I'll be sure to take the advice. I'm glad that i got decent seats. That was my biggest fear, that my seats would suck and i couldn't enjoy the game.

I was planning on bringing a couple of sandwiches in my backpack. Nothing more than that.

I'll be sure to watch myself at the spirals. Good lookin out on that. You guys have no idea how amped i am for the game. I heard leaving the stadium can be a *itch. With all the traffic heading in the same direction. But i'm willing to sacrifice that for the game. I hope it's a blow out. JETS 42 - Bills 0.

RealJetFan

Thanks fellas for the insight. I'll be sure to take the advice. I'm glad that i got decent seats. That was my biggest fear, that my seats would suck and i couldn't enjoy the game.

I was planning on bringing a couple of sandwiches in my backpack. Nothing more than that.

I'll be sure to watch myself at the spirals. Good lookin out on that. You guys have no idea how amped i am for the game. I heard leaving the stadium can be a *itch. With all the traffic heading in the same direction. But i'm willing to sacrifice that for the game. I hope it's a blow out. JETS 42 - Bills 0.

RealJetFan

Just keep the backpack in the car, they won't let that in, thank osama for that one.

Archived