Cimini is a tool...............

Mean Papi Green

after the brilliant day one draft Terry pulled off, this piece of work has the audacity to try and spark some controversy by throwing in this quote at the end of his story..........

If the Jets had retained their first-round pick (26th overall), which went to the Raiders in the trade for TE Doug Jolley, they could've picked Virginia TE Heath Miller - the top tight end in the draft. Miller wound up going four picks later to the Steelers. Plenty of fodder for second-guessers. ... The Jets have six picks today.

Rich Cimini

I guess this guy cant handle seeing us have a great day, he is actuallt intimating that we would have been better off with Heath and without Nugent, he's outt his damn mind

Well, look at it like this. We could have stayed, gotten Heath Miller, maybe have Justin Miller fall to us at 57, and drafted Pouha. Or, we could make the trade, get Jolley, get three extra picks, draft an idiot kicker ( :lol: ), get Justin Miller, and draft the man mountain, plus have three sixth round picks. Eh, it all depends on what you want.

Rich Cimini

I guess this guy cant handle seeing us have a great day, he is actuallt intimating that we would have been better off with Heath and without Nugent, he's outt his damn mind

Successful drafts are made on Day 2, not on Day 1.

Let's see what Boobway can do with his 6 picks today.

Successful drafts are made on Day 2, not on Day 1.

Let's see what Boobway can do with his 6 picks today.

thats bullcrap, he got blasted for his trade and we still got everything we wanted and more, Cimini's comments arent about day 2 they're about Bradway's trade, I know these guys havent played yet but on paper it looks hella good so far and to blast him today makes this guy look like the hater he is

Archived