The Official Pro Bowl snub thread

Alk

I'd actually make a case of Coles over Harrison rather than Coles over Johnson.Reggie Wayne is the Colts number 1 receiver now and that leaves less attention on Harrison.And you've got the whole who's at QB argument as well.

I'd actually make a case of Coles over Harrison

Harrison: 82 receptions, 1180 yards, 14.4 average, 9 TD's.

Coles: 87 receptions, 1065 yards, 12.2 average, 6 TD's.

How the hell can you make a case for Coles over Harrison? :eek:

Unless BZ was giving you information for your supporting arguement.

Harrison: 82 receptions, 1180 yards, 14.4 average, 9 TD's.

Coles: 87 receptions, 1065 yards, 12.2 average, 6 TD's.

How the hell can you make a case for Coles over Harrison? :eek:

Harrison has Peyton Manning. And if you judge worthiness of going to the Pro Bowl by stats alone, Richard Seymour has likely never been deserving of a Pro Bowl selection in his entire career.

Harrison has Peyton Manning. And if you judge worthiness of going to the Pro Bowl by stats alone, Richard Seymour has likely never been deserving of a Pro Bowl selection in his entire career.

Coles has PennyBoyWonder, so what's your point? ;)

And you want to use DLineman stats in a 3-4 defense to determine who goes to the Pro Bowl? :eek:

And I'll say it again, Ty Warren had a better year than Richard Seymour.

Coles has PennyBoyWonder, so what's your point? ;)

And you want to use DLineman stats in a 3-4 defense to determine who goes to the Pro Bowl? :eek:

And I'll say it again, Ty Warren had a better year than Richard Seymour.

In equal situations, better players will have better stats than a lesser one. In unequal situations, stats are a function of opportunity. Who has made more with what they've got to work with - Coles or Harrison? Also the next time I see Harrison - HOF receiver as he's been - take a defender out of the play with a punishing downfield block it'll be the first.

Archived