Come about 4 pm today......

JerryJet/SC

It's about 6:45 Sunday am, and I am already up , walking the floor like an expectant father !!! Can hardly wait til l pm:box: I want as much as our Jets can possibly deliver for us, however, with that said, this year has already been a "great" ride. At the end of this day if I can say our Jets gave it all they had...didn't make any goofy turnovers..Pennington played a good and smart game...we had a good game plan....then all will be good as far as I'm concerned !! Hey..wait !! If all that happens, I suppose we'll be heading for San Diego next weekend, huh??? Well, we're still looking for "cinderella" in the AFC aren't we?? In addition to that "gold horseshoe" still being firmly in place, maybe, just maybe, she'll be wearing "green slippers" this year !! One thing for sure, I'll be in my favorite chair with all my "nerf" balls ready to throw at the tv, my wife will be outta here, my dog will be in the closet in the bedroom and I'll be rootin as hard as I have ever rooted for our Jets !! Come on boys..give us one more "thrill". That's all we're asking for.....(until next weekend) !! :yahoo: :yahoo: Oh, by the way, Tangini...please get us a very good, big ole run stuffing NT and make all our run game problems go away before next July. I think we've got the start of something good here !:P :p

Archived