LT's march to 300 yards from scrimage tonight

Blackout

The Chargers have had great field position and the Pats didn't have any first downs. Yet it's 0-0 and now the Pats are moving the ball.

I hate the Pats, but if Rivers doesn't come up with some big plays, LT might rush for 150 yards but it won't matter.

will the Jets ever get any LT...

With 3 HOF players in the history of the Jets, it seems the Jets will never draft or sign have HOF players.

Curtis Martin will be a HOF player, but he was never in the same league with an LT or a Barry Sanders and so on.

One of these years the Jets will finally draft a HOF player who will lead them to at least a SB or a consistent contender. One of these years I hope.

With 3 HOF players in the history of the Jets, it seems the Jets will never draft or sign have HOF players.

Curtis Martin will be a HOF player, but he was never in the same league with an LT or a Barry Sanders and so on.

One of these years the Jets will finally draft a HOF player who will lead them to at least a SB or a consistent contender. One of these years I hope.

well we had a chance at Reggie Bush but decided to take D-brick instead

Curtis was great, you couldn't ask for more

You are confusing two different things. The Jets have what they need right now. A good coach that will do what it takes to make this team better.

LT, Sanders, etc are nice. But they are not loaded up with Lombardi's. It takes a team. Not individual talent alone.

You are confusing two different things. The Jets have what they need right now. A good coach that will do what it takes to make this team better.

LT, Sanders, etc are nice. But they are not loaded up with Lombardi's. It takes a team. Not individual talent alone.

LT will have a lombardi if he keeps playing like this

It's hard to build great teams without individual great talent though. Usually you need atleast a few players that are near the top at their position, although maybe not necessarily the best at it. Joe Montana was almost definitely the best QB in the 80s, and he got his SBs, in the 90s it's hard to argue against Steve Young, Rice, Emmitt, Aikman, Irvin being the best or close to the best at their positions. Tom Brady has arguably been the best QB this decade. The Ravens obviously have some of the best players on D, and an absolute beast of an O-line, a HoF TE and an RB that was capable of a 2000 yard season at that time. The Rams had Faulk and Warner at the top of their games. The Packers had Brett Favre at his best. I really can't think of one team that has won a SB without having ANY top or near top players. We have Rhodes on defense, but we are really lacking on O right now I believe.

I don't think he will get it, if he gets 125-150 you'd have to say it was a great game, in the playoffs against this front 7.

You mean he will not get to 150 yards in the first half right? Good call. :Nuts:

He's under-achieving today too. Belly is a genius!!

I hate to say I told you so, not you, but the board. LT is on pace and will be the G.O.A.T. No doubt. Wear down? Gotta get hit to wear down and he is too elusive to get hit that hard.

You mean he will not get to 150 yards in the first half right? Good call. :Nuts:

I thought you guys were better than this, I kept hearing "best front 7" and "shuts down the run" and began to believe it. Either you guys are terrible, or LT is truly achieving something monumental right now. Outside of Terrell Davis, how many RBs have been great in playoff football, especially at this stage of the playoffs?

The Jets won one SB in 1969. They have 3 HOF players.. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. Yeah Martin was great, but the Jets didnt draft him. He basically came along with Parcells from NE.

The Pats had Adam V.. And as the Colts will attest, he should be a HOF kicker. They had and have Tom Brady.. There defense had tons of playmakers in Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, Vrbal, Bruschi, the list goes on.

The Jets defense has Rhodes.. Vilma was a disappointment and DRob looks like an avg player.

No you dont need HOF players to win, but without playmakers, you probably won't win.

Why do you think the Jets got blown out in the playoffs?

Coaching can do wonders, but if your team can't play when it matters, none of that matters. 37-16 shows a team that is far from competing for a SB.

In this years playoffs, there have been two blowouts. NE vs the Jets and the Colts vs the Chiefs. Every other game has been close.

Like somebody said, it's a team game. but last time I checked, Tom Brady and Adam V were very important in leading their team to 3 SB wins.

I hate to say I told you so, not you, but the board. LT is on pace and will be the G.O.A.T. No doubt. Wear down? Gotta get hit to wear down and he is too elusive to get hit that hard.

Yes, tell him so.

This thread is dripping with sarcasm from blackout, who only jokingly acknowledges the greatness of LT while blowing Reggie Bush at the same time.

Yes, tell him so.

This thread is dripping with sarcasm from blackout, who only jokingly acknowledges the greatness of LT while blowing Reggie Bush at the same time.

sarcasm? what are you talking about

I'm going to buy a huge LT poster to piss my patriot-fan room mate off

meh, I know I'll regret posting this since you get angry so easily, but how is this any different from you and VY?

Vince Young is a rookie QB that posted a QB rating of 66 and completed 51% of his passes. I over-reacted to his overtime run in Houston. IIRC, Michael Vick did the same thing in his "breakout" season four years ago against Minnesota.

blackout was never, ever sincere in praising LT, a guy who is absolutely sodomizing the record books. Instead, he praises Reggie Bush, who is more likely to become a rocket scientist than to ever be half the back Tomlinson is.

Vince Young is a rookie QB that posted a QB rating of 66 and completed 51% of his passes. I over-reacted to his overtime run in Houston. IIRC, Michael Vick did the same thing in his "breakout" season four years ago against Minnesota.

blackout was never, ever sincere in praising LT, a guy who is absolutely sodomizing the record books. Instead, he praises Reggie Bush, who is more likely to become a rocket scientist than to ever be half the back Tomlinson is.

stick up for your little cry baby

stick up for your little cry baby

Is the same "crybaby" that was your boy for the past week? Are you serious? LaDainian Tomlinson did everything he could possibly ****ing do, aside from throwing for a TD pass, in this game. What would you like him to do? Would you like him to tell Eric Parker not to drop 3 balls? Or Vincent Jackson to drop 2? Or make Parker not muff a punt? Or make Florence not head but Hobbs? Please.

Is the same "crybaby" that was your boy for the past week? Are you serious? LaDainian Tomlinson did everything he could possibly ****ing do, aside from throwing for a TD pass, in this game. What would you like him to do? Would you like him to tell Eric Parker not to drop 3 balls? Or Vincent Jackson to drop 2? Or make Parker not muff a punt? Or make Florence not head but Hobbs? Please.

haha its nice to see people are taking me so seriously around here with the LT-Reggie Bush thing

no need for swearing

Archived