SJ Prediction: Marty Schott will be HC of Dolphs within a week

SouthernJet

I am happy with Shula Jr running that offense. Hopefully Capers can put up some major points on defense. He is going to need it.

agree,, shula doesnt scare me.

The SD GM is the star of that team's non playing wing and he wants Schott out..

agree,, shula doesnt scare me.

The SD GM is the star of that team's non playing wing and he wants Schott out..

On Mike and Mike yesterday, they said that Schott and the GM don't even talk to each other. Regardless, it would take big marbles to fire a coach after a 14-2 season.

On Mike and Mike yesterday, they said that Schott and the GM don't even talk to each other. Regardless, it would take big marbles to fire a coach after a 14-2 season.

Amen. 14 and 2 and he lost to the Pats. Let he who hasn't lost to Belly cast the first stone. The Chargers can win the Super Bowl next season. Just by letting their roster get a year older.

Amen. 14 and 2 and he lost to the Pats. Let he who hasn't lost to Belly cast the first stone. The Chargers can win the Super Bowl next season. Just by letting their roster get a year older.

Hands dont have blood on them if he goes to Miami and his close friend, Huzienga.

Plus with Capers HUGE contract, Schott would be in line for a 7 figure raise over what SD is offering him.

PLUS, SD would probably get some kind of compensation. Cam Cameron would then be elevated to HC which would actually please the SD fans who are no fan of Schotts.

They view the OC Cameron and GM Smith as the saviors of that team, not Schott. And Smith wants Schott out.

Agree, the owner has a moral 14-2 dilema facing him. But it would be made easier if Schott ASKS for release to get the Miami job he secretly craves.

Archived