Pop Warner

A-ZONE

For those of you who have children its time to sign them up for Pop Warner football here on the East Coast. Ages 5 - 13 can register. Its a great opportunity for them to learn the game and be part of a team. Trust me its a great orginization .

Get them out there and watch your children play!

Max, Definate age and weight limits. basically flag is 5,6,7 years old no tackle everything else up to 13 is tackle be it mighty mite , junior pee wee and so on. To get better description go to www.popwarner.com . Its a great thing this is my 5th year coaching and I wont stop.

Max, Definate age and weight limits. basically flag is 5,6,7 years old no tackle everything else up to 13 is tackle be it mighty mite , junior pee wee and so on. To get better description go to www.popwarner.com . Its a great thing this is my 5th year coaching and I wont stop.

That looks cool. The games are on Sunday? UGH. That is NOT GOOD.

Most games Friday night and saturday night on the east coast. Rare tackle games on Sunday, flag games are usually on Sunday only. Thats when TIVO comes in handy. Remember its for the kids Max.

Most games Friday night and saturday night on the east coast. Rare tackle games on Sunday, flag games are usually on Sunday only. Thats when TIVO comes in handy. Remember its for the kids Max.

I hear you bro. I coach baseball in the spring and fall already. He plays basketball in the winter. It looks cool but unless he brings it up I am probably not going to mention it!

Archived