I know how much ya'll miss this sooooo...

Brenjetsfan

mebaot.jpg

March 2007

03/29/07

It's been about a week since returning from Maui where we had the NFLPA meetings. Getting back to Nashville is nice, but man, nothing beats Hawaii! The team started our offseason workout program last week...Missing the first week made it pretty difficult to jump right in. My body aches right now from the shock it has taken from the workouts. That's what happens when you don't work out for 2 weeks! Anyways, I don't know how many guys total have been showing up for workouts, but it seems that nearly everyone is in town. It's a good sign. I believe players are eager to get things going for next season, and they seem excited to be getting back into the groove of things. Off the field I've been busy speaking at various events and to various groups. I am looking forward to going to Vanerbilt Monday night to speak to their FCA group. It's always a blessing to share my testimony and what God has been doing in my life, especially to a group of athletes. In a couple of weeks I will be speaking to the men of Life Church in Memphis, Tn., another church in Memphis in May. In the meantime, my son starts spring flag football through the YMCA. I have volunteered to help coach his team, so I am looking forward to helping out. Nothing like a bunch of 10 year olds playing football! And finally, I hope to be getting into the woods in the next couple of weeks, as spring turkey season starts this weekend...a man, a gun and nature, what more can you ask for? God bless

em.....

a man, a gun and nature, what more can you ask for?

Well, if that man is Pacman, you are asking for touble.

lol......enjoy your weekend......

Be kind its Palm Sunday this weekend, 4H.....lol

Archived