SFJ's Fins Spy Report....Ricky

SoFlaJets

Dolphins | Williams eligible for reinstatement Friday

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:04:46 -0700

Edgar Thompson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is eligible Friday, April 27, for reinstatement by the National Football League, agent Leigh Steinberg said. Commissioner Roger Goodell will decide Williams' fate after reviewing the case file, including reports from medical personnel. According to Steinberg in an e-mail response, Williams, if reinstated, "will return to Miami for offseason conditioning whenever the team desires."

Dolphins | Williams eligible for reinstatement Friday

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:04:46 -0700

Edgar Thompson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams is eligible Friday, April 27, for reinstatement by the National Football League, agent Leigh Steinberg said. Commissioner Roger Goodell will decide Williams' fate after reviewing the case file, including reports from medical personnel. According to Steinberg in an e-mail response, Williams, if reinstated, "will return to Miami for offseason conditioning whenever the team desires."

I believe he will be reinstated

...and continue to be a distraction on the team-there are too many core players left from the teams that saw him say screw you guys I'm going to get high...bad move Miami

I also livein So Fla. The Fish are baffeling me this off season.

It seems like they can't make up their mind as to what direction they are heading in.

The defense is a win now D. Very good, but aging quickly.

Should have a big running game with Williams back. He may be a fruit loop, but he's a heck of a running back.

No QB

Ya can't win with "no QB". Trent Green? Put this guy on the ground a few times and I suspect he will pack up his tent.

I also livein So Fla. The Fish are baffeling me this off season.

It seems like they can't make up their mind as to what direction they are heading in.

The defense is a win now D. Very good, but aging quickly.

Should have a big running game with Williams back. He may be a fruit loop, but he's a heck of a running back.

No QB

Ya can't win with "no QB". Trent Green? Put this guy on the ground a few times and I suspect he will pack up his tent.

yea God knows they could use him-actually NEED him because Ronnie Brown doesn't seem to be a guy that can carry the load for 16 games

Archived