Last nights Taste of the NFL

joiseyjet

was absoulutely fabulous ,food was great, the only down side was they ran out ofall the beer by 9pm . As far as the players who showed and were signing autographs all night Bobby Hamilton, ,Nick Mangold, Kerry Rhodes ,Jerrico Cotchery ,Curtis Martin ,D-brick., Chris Baker, Eric Barton ,Ben Graham...and a # of others I got to talk with Mangold, K.Rhodes & Bobby Hamilton was awesome I actually won a bid on his helmet & 4 tickets to the Raven game no coincedence when he asked me what he needed to do to get met to raise the bid $50 more Isaid throw in 4 tickets to the raven game ,he did so i bumped it up $1000 more and almost got out bid at the end but bobby knew cause of my bid it brought it up and put an equal prize package together for me. Also after I suggested to Mike Tann. about with all the stuff they had to bid on how come there wasn`t a road game package ,I said I`m sure you have an extra seat on the plan & i`m sure you can get an extra room or 2 out of the hotel all you need to come up with is a few game tickets behind the jET bench he said great idea we`ll do that next year then he went & talked to Brian Mulligan & next thing you know there was a package for the game in Miami 4 tickets field passes ,4 tickets on the plane with the team ,2 rooms in the team hotel, it started at $2000 ,I went to $6000 then bailed ,the winner got it for $9000 ,obviously it was the highest bid on item of the night ,they need to hire me...lol It was an awesome event ,everyone should take this in next year, it was good to see Sue & shakira there also..

Archived