question

Lurker

I'm a little confused about my vcash. I should have just received almost 4,000 from my winnings on the Suns-Spurs game and the Bulls-Pistons game, but I only got about 2,000. Way I figure is because I should have gotten what I bet (875+1,040) plus the winnings. That'd be 3830. But I don't think I actually received the cash. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can view an old version of a page so I can see what my vcash total was before, but I can't.

no, I did. I check that page daily, and all seems to be in order. But what I'm saying is although the page says I won, I'm not sure whether my actual vcash total went up by the amount it should have.

OK, I didnt want to start another thread on here about the same question, but looking through my history, it says I won 3k on a college basketball game in the tourny, but it seems I never got paid out for it. Can someone please look into it for me?

OK, I didnt want to start another thread on here about the same question, but looking through my history, it says I won 3k on a college basketball game in the tourny, but it seems I never got paid out for it. Can someone please look into it for me?

Put a link to the bet \ thread and I will check the payouts.

Each bet has an ending time to it. Thats why

My question is this:

Most of the Vcash threads get created mid day and are for same day games. I dont have internet access at work therefore missing the bet time frame(I leave home at 7:45 am and get home after 6pm most times), Can the threads be created a day in advance so others who dont have access from work can place bets as well??

Archived