Bulls lost

Arsis

Didn't see your promotion to Moderator. Why don't you STFU and tell us about your boy Isiah. He's a hell of a guy.

I see, so only moderators can express their opinions? Don't be mad that you guys lost to a better team. I'm actually not a big knicks fan anymore. I'm more of a mavs fan now, mark cuban is the man.

I see, so only moderators can express their opinions? Don't be mad that you guys lost to a better team. I'm actually not a big knicks fan anymore. I'm more of a mavs fan now, mark cuban is the man.

You can have all the opinions you want dude - you just don't get to tell anybody they can't post commentary on their team in the basketball forum. I'm very happy with the season the Bulls had - anything resembling to anger would come from a guy who kinda maybe likes a team or 2 or 3 and tells me not to post about the one I've followed since their first game.

Bulls had a tough bracket to try to advance- first Miami and then Detroit.

Yeah they did Faba, but it was good for them. They're still one paint player short of being elite and just advancing in the play-offs is nice but kinda like kissing your sister. I trust we will get that player through the draft and or free agency. It's great to have a real and respected team again.

Yeah they did Faba, but it was good for them. They're still one paint player short of being elite and just advancing in the play-offs is nice but kinda like kissing your sister. I trust we will get that player through the draft and or free agency. It's great to have a real and respected team again.

You have the Knicks choice-thanks go to Isiah.

They're still one paint player short of being elite

Yeah, if that player is Michael Jordan or Tim Duncan. They are an overrated regular season team. They hustle, play defense and they have a lot of pretty good scrappy players but no one who is really dominant.

Pistons in contrast have 3 superstars, Billups, Hamilton and Sheed (although he will never get any respect due to his bad boy rep). Miami had two superstars but they were both injured and so was their ancient supporting cast. Honestly I think the New Jersey Nets could beat this Bulls team in a 7 game series.

The team the Bulls remind me of is the Grizzlies a couple years ago. They made the playoffs a couple years in a row in the West with a similar kind of team only to go 0-12 in the playoffs.

Yeah, if that player is Michael Jordan or Tim Duncan. They are an overrated regular season team. They hustle, play defense and they have a lot of pretty good scrappy players but no one who is really dominant.

Yeah and all the superstars were superstars at 22, 23 and 25 years old like Deng, Gordon, and Heinrich

The team the Bulls remind me of is the Grizzlies a couple years ago. They made the playoffs a couple years in a row in the West with a similar kind of team only to go 0-12 in the playoffs.

What a perfect anal ogy - The Bulls were 6-4 in the playoff's vs. last years champions and the team with the most wins in the conference. I'm telling you man - you missed your calling. You should be a sports analyst for $$.

I agree that the Bulls are maybe a player away. They're already very good. If they weren't, how did they sweep the defending champs?

they're young, they'll mature, and they have a lottery pick because of the Knicks' mentally handicapped president/GM/coach.

Archived