Jets Sign DL Eric Hicks (Cheifs)

KRhodes25

Not that I really disagree, but I hope you're wrong. Agree with your staters. I'm not a fan of "Mangini guys." I want production. I've seen what Kimo and Hamilton bring to the table and I'm not impressed. I'd hope it's one each of Kimo/Bobby H and Hicks/Haynes. I'm with Will a good UDFA has an excellent chance to stick here though Bowens could also see some time at DE.

I really, really like Bobby Hamilton but of the 4 I said, he is the most likely to be released with Kimo being a good clubhouse guy / got his roster bonus already. Hicks has the best chance to stay, but I'd rather keep Bobby and release Kimo if he is chosen to stay ane of those two has to go.

As for Bowens at DE... yeah... in the 43, not the 34. Wadsworth could be shown time at 43 DE as well, especially if, god forbid, an injury occurs to Coleman or Ellis.

I really, really like Bobby Hamilton but of the 4 I said, he is the most likely to be released with Kimo being a good clubhouse guy / got his roster bonus already. Hicks has the best chance to stay, but I'd rather keep Bobby and release Kimo if he is chosen to stay ane of those two has to go.

As for Bowens at DE... yeah... in the 43, not the 34. Wadsworth could be shown time at 43 DE as well, especially if, god forbid, an injury occurs to Coleman or Ellis.

I agree, considering the price I'd rather have Bobby than Kimo, but if they were going to cut Kimo they'd have probably done it before they paid his roster bonus.

I know Bowens is a 4-3 end, but with Bowens, Thomas and possibly Wadsworth making the team they aren't likely to carry an extra DE. They won't be in the 3-4 DE rotation, but we play some 4-3 and they will be available if there is an emergency and 2 guys go down. I expect an UDFA practice squad player on the DL

Archived