Leon Washington was a better running back than Reggie Bush last season. POINT BLANK.

This is why I hate ESPN so much. Exactly what did Bush do to get into the HoF? Bush was a great college RB. VY was a great college QB. Somehow, Bush's bad to mediocre season on one of the more talented offenses in the league makes him an HoFer, whereas VY being the almost only offensive talent on a team that almost made the playoffs means he sucks.

LW played on a team that is and probably always will be offensively challenged unless the QB grows a new arm. He wasn't even allowed to take the load and run with it, instead being given spot duty, even though every 20+ carry game resulted in him producing.

Is LW smaller than Tiki? I know I've seen some of these arguments before about Tiki, and LW at least doesn't fumble all the time, and isn't a big annoying phony.

I was wrong, it appears the Saints just suck period. Of course that still includes Muff. And Tiki is still a phony. Maybe Chad grew a new arm (it certainly looks a bit better to me at least now), or KC is a new arm, we're gonna have to see about that though.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived