Any impact on Santana?

4HCrew

Do you think this failed proposed trade will impact Santana at all? have him consider holding out for a new deal? make it harder for them to negotiate with him?

It looks like they don't want to sign Santana (if they want to trade him) so it may not be a problem.

At any rate I hope this lights a fire under Sideline Santana if he does come back.

It looks like they don't want to sign Santana (if they want to trade him) so it may not be a problem.

At any rate I hope this lights a fire under Sideline Santana if he does come back.

I have a feeling that Santana is going to have an excellent < not good, not great, EXCELLENT > year under Heimerdinger. He's going to end up being as good or better than Mason in the new system.

I kind of suspect that he'll have a pretty good season myself.

IMO if the Jets are sour on him now, the smart thing to do would be to franchise and trade him next year if he puts up a season like he did in 2003.... should be able to get something.

Franchise and trade would be the way to go, but I have a feeling that the Jets organization is going to like what they see this year from Moss - and I'm not even a Moss guy.

Archived