Any war game on the 360 similar to Socom?

vinnys025

COmparable to Socom? Better, worse, different animal?...cheaters online? Cheesy players online? Campers? How is the sniping, thats what I really want to know about....I think I might go buy it tonight if I like what I hear...

COmparable to Socom? Better, worse, different animal?...cheaters online? Cheesy players online? Campers? How is the sniping, thats what I really want to know about....I think I might go buy it tonight if I like what I hear...

Comparable to SOCOM, ask ecurb. I can't help you there. Although, I really, really like it. There are a few glitches, but not many that makes it impossible to play. Most cheaters stopped now as the host usually boots them. You don't really come across many, but there are some, just like there are in every game. It's kind of hard to be a cheesy player because wherever you are, someone can get you, unless they use cover glitches, but there aren't that many glitches. Some people spawn camp but you can usually get out of it if you're good. You have like a 3 second invincibility sheild when you respawn so they can't get you right away. The sniping is a disappointment, or at least sniping with a sniper rifle. There aren't that many big maps, and an assault rifle works better that a sniper, rarely anyone uses sniper rifles. Submachine guns used to have really good range and they were cheesed but Ubi fixed that in a patch. There are some really good maps. Overall, great buy. :)

Comparable to SOCOM, ask ecurb. I can't help you there. Although, I really, really like it. There are a few glitches, but not many that makes it impossible to play. Most cheaters stopped now as the host usually boots them. You don't really come across many, but there are some, just like there are in every game. It's kind of hard to be a cheesy player because wherever you are, someone can get you, unless they use cover glitches, but there aren't that many glitches. Some people spawn camp but you can usually get out of it if you're good. You have like a 3 second invincibility sheild when you respawn so they can't get you right away. The sniping is a disappointment, or at least sniping with a sniper rifle. There aren't that many big maps, and an assault rifle works better that a sniper, rarely anyone uses sniper rifles. Submachine guns used to have really good range and they were cheesed but Ubi fixed that in a patch. There are some really good maps. Overall, great buy. :)

That sucks about the sniping....thats what made socom so fun. Sit in a bush with a M4 silenced and snipe people running by........by the time they figure out where you ware, they are dead.....too bad, I still might buy it though.

That sucks about the sniping....thats what made socom so fun. Sit in a bush with a M4 silenced and snipe people running by........by the time they figure out where you ware, they are dead.....too bad, I still might buy it though.

Do buy it, you'll love it. There's not really many outdoor maps with like grass for cover, it's more like walls and stuff. Although, the new map packs might, I don't know.

Archived