Artest to Knicks deal in the works

Matt39

if you really believe this you're a moron, look at the UCR or any sort of crime statistics. NYC is the safest big city in America, and yes Brooklyn is part of NYC. Brooklyn was a crime-infested ****hole is 85 when all of nyc was a crime infested ****hole but this is the year 2007 and I'm willing to bet the majority of brooklyn is safer than the most of new jersery. I'm willing to admit that brooklyn has a neighborhood or two that isn't exactly a paradise but you're 100% safe walking through those neighborhoods unless it's 3am or you're looking for trouble. Oh, and New Jersey has some of the worst crime rates in the country, there are some places in jersey that make the escape from new york movies looks like a good place to vacation.

Again, you, or p2c aren't going to change my mind, I think Brooklyn is a dump, now shut up about it and talk about the Knicks.

Again, you, or p2c aren't going to change my mind, I think Brooklyn is a dump, now shut up about it and talk about the Knicks.

no one is trying to change your mind, I'm am just saying the facts that New Jersey is a more dangerous place to live than NYC.

sure it is.

Parts of new jersey have a similar if not higher per capita crime rate than new york city(Patterson for example). Don't be fooled by the fact that new york city has a higher number. We have a population of over 8 million while the places in new jersey have only 100,000-200,000.

Parts of new jersey have a similar if not higher per capita crime rate than new york city(Patterson for example). Don't be fooled by the fact that new york city has a higher number. We have a population of over 8 million while the places in new jersey have only 100,000-200,000.

Are you still talking?

I've yet to see how I am acting as an internet thug.

What was that? I could have sworn you filled my PM box with a note saying I was added to your ignore list. What happened? Why wasn't I so lucky?

What was that? I could have sworn you filled my PM box with a note saying I was added to your ignore list. What happened? Why wasn't I so lucky?

Theres a little box above the post that allows me to view it anyway, I thought you would post something other than your cliche trash, but I was sadly mistaken

P2C, New Jersey is far from country, at least in the areas I have lived in. Morris, Bergan and Passiac are far from country. You can say some of New Jersey is country (I.E. - Sussex & Hunterdon countys) but other than that, I just don't see it.

Either way, Go Knicks!

Archived