Dear Hellen lovers

BornJetsFan1983

I have to say thank god for the NFL network airing the Jets/Atlanta preseason game, albeit a little later on, but it aired it never the less. I thought I was going to miss it.

Anyways I got to see our glorified bench warmer Helen run an offense and make some good plays. Now I know he was only picking holes in a god awful and Vick-less 2nd string Falcon Team but I think everyone has to admit Old Helen had it going.

The second TD throw where he took the hit and I got his clock cleaned was great. The dive TD was good too. He really did make Atlanta look foolish and aside from some rook mistakes(at least he didn

I have to say thank god for the NFL network airing the Jets/Atlanta preseason game, albeit a little later on, but it aired it never the less. I thought I was going to miss it.

Anyways I got to see our glorified bench warmer Helen run an offense and make some good plays. Now I know he was only picking holes in a god awful and Vick-less 2nd string Falcon Team but I think everyone has to admit Old Helen had it going.

The second TD throw where he took the hit and I got his clock cleaned was great. The dive TD was good too. He really did make Atlanta look foolish and aside from some rook mistakes(at least he didn

Vick had alot to do with the falcon's second string defense....

My thoughts exactly. Why in the world would Vicks name come up in discussing the defense Clemens played against? Talk about reaching for a reason why he played well. I guess one of the reasons the Jest run defense was so pedestrian was because Adrian Clarke started over Pete Kendall. Being the more experienced O-lineman, the Jets "D" clearly would have been better with Kendall in there:character42:

Archived