Pociask shows he could be more then a blocking TE- R.Lange

Kentucky Jet

The Jets have a lot of talent at TE.

Ryan has been doing well, and Posiask has made the most of his reps since Kowalseski was injured. And of course there's Baker.

Four guys, all of whom can play football.

But we need more studs at OL!!!

The Jets have a lot of talent at TE.

Ryan has been doing well, and Posiask has made the most of his reps since Kowalseski was injured. And of course there's Baker.

Four guys, all of whom can play football.

But we need more studs at OL!!!

I am frankly worried about BRICK. He looks so skinny. The DE lined up 5 yards OUTSIDE last night and still beat him on an inside move. Brick merely lunged at him. Clarke had his moments in pass blocking but overall did Ok against a guy named : Kevin williams. Kendall did no better against him at all! Moore was Ok as was AC. Bender looked overwhelmed at times and fine others. Is ROBERT TURNER still injured? McChesney? I want to see MISSANT get a chance to play center when it means something! We must find a backup center!

I am frankly worried about BRICK. He looks so skinny. The DE lined up 5 yards OUTSIDE last night and still beat him on an inside move. Brick merely lunged at him. Clarke had his moments in pass blocking but overall did Ok against a guy named : Kevin williams. Kendall did no better against him at all! Moore was Ok as was AC. Bender looked overwhelmed at times and fine others. Is ROBERT TURNER still injured? McChesney? I want to see MISSANT get a chance to play center when it means something! We must find a backup center!

I think i actually saw Turner in there last night at garbage time.

I dont know what the hell happened to Goddard last night. he was getting reps all week and then no pt time in the game. I guess he's just fodder.

Archived