Herm's High-Powered Offense...

SoFlaJets

Chiefs | Offense struggling in preseason

Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:34:57 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Kansas City Chiefs have scored just 29 points in their three preseason games, eight of which have come from the defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiefs | Croyle struggles in preseason game

Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:18:53 -0700

The Associated Press reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Brodie Croyle threw for 45 yards on 5-for-17 passing with one interception in the team's preseason game Thursday, Aug. 23.

Chiefs | Offense struggling in preseason

Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:34:57 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Kansas City Chiefs have scored just 29 points in their three preseason games, eight of which have come from the defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiefs | Croyle struggles in preseason game

Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:18:53 -0700

The Associated Press reports Kansas City Chiefs QB Brodie Croyle threw for 45 yards on 5-for-17 passing with one interception in the team's preseason game Thursday, Aug. 23.

ouch. say what you want about LJ, but there is no way he cna help that much.

BTW, when i was drafting for the fantasy team, the LT went first, my tictac went 2nd (i told her to take Jackson), then i went with Addai. Everyone in there was freaking out about me being retarded for not taking LJ, and how that was the worst two picks they had ever seen. I don't think LJ will be in the top 10 of RB's for points this year.

I guess Herm's press conference regarding this perhaps may go something like this:

Q: Herm, do you have any thoughts regarding the offense or lack there off?

Herm's Answer: Well I'm glad you brought that up, not for the reason you think, yeah I know what you want me to say, but I'm not, Nope you're not going to get me there. Hell, we've got to score some points when we have the ball. Come-on, need to score some points, can't be going 2 and out I mean 3 and out. You know, can't seem to get things going on offense. But the sun will shine and come out tomorrow. so we'll see. Hell maybe soon some points will be scored.

I have been watching a little of their game agains NO which is on the NFl channel

right now. Their LT is going to get their QBs killed.

i don't doubt it. You don't just replace roaf and shields in a season. Let alone not having drafted highly touted linemen in two consecutive drafts.

Archived