Brady's son is a JET

SpacemanSpiff_NF

I highly doubt Brady will be forced into child support payments. This isn't Dave Meggett we're talking about here....

Anyway, even with a child out-of-wedlock, I suspect that most guys, deep down, envy Tom Brady. He does seem to have an interesting life:

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/08/30/preseason_warm_up/

Yea, I heard he lives a... "Double life"

lol

I highly doubt Brady will be forced into child support payments. This isn't Dave Meggett we're talking about here....

Anyway, even with a child out-of-wedlock, I suspect that most guys, deep down, envy Tom Brady. He does seem to have an interesting life:

I think there are better people to aspire to emulate than Tom Brady. I know personally I don't care much about him, and that's not out of jealousy or spite at all. I know I'm supposed to be some drooling moron when a supermodel is mentioned but honestly I am more than happy with my girl and I think she's hotter than any supermodel I see in a mag or on tv, and I think she's way nicer than them too probably. So to me Brady is kind of a clown. A guy that used to win Super Bowls but now hasn't won for awhile. I think he looks kind of gay too.

As for my personal role models, I'm really impressed with guys like Randy Couture, Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk. I don't really go looking for models or actresses so i can't really comment on that much.

Personally I hope CP or KC completely outplay Brady and we win all 3 games against them this season/postseason.

I think there are better people to aspire to emulate than Tom Brady. I know personally I don't care much about him, and that's not out of jealousy or spite at all. I know I'm supposed to be some drooling moron when a supermodel is mentioned but honestly I am more than happy with my girl and I think she's hotter than any supermodel I see in a mag or on tv, and I think she's way nicer than them too probably. So to me Brady is kind of a clown. A guy that used to win Super Bowls but now hasn't won for awhile. I think he looks kind of gay too.

As for my personal role models, I'm really impressed with guys like Randy Couture, Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk. I don't really go looking for models or actresses so i can't really comment on that much.

Personally I hope CP or KC completely outplay Brady and we win all 3 games against them this season/postseason.

Chad Pennington hasn't even sniffed a Superbowl in his entire career, can only dream of Brady's success and winning percentage and he has that Gomer Pile (and Jim Neighbors IS gay) look with Dumbo ears....but Brady IS the clown?

Chad Pennington hasn't even sniffed a Superbowl in his entire career, can only dream of Brady's success and winning percentage and he has that Gomer Pile (and Jim Neighbors IS gay) look with Dumbo ears....but Brady IS the clown?

Brady a clown? Wasn't he voted one of the best dressed men by esquire. You know Tom will pick out all his son's clothing. He'll make sure his son is wearing Petit Bateau and Glamajama.

Tom-joecobb-brady.jpg

Please........ :rolleyes:

THANK GOD , YOU FINALLY "GET IT". :)

Archived