Mass-Transit to the game

JV51

Hey guys I was just wondering how i could take mass transit to the game tomorrow. I live in westchester new york and i have no idea how to get to the game by bus/train/whatever it is. If anyone knows if i leave from the city or whatever or port authority please let me know and if they are going to

Hey guys I was just wondering how i could take mass transit to the game tomorrow. I live in westchester new york and i have no idea how to get to the game by bus/train/whatever it is. If anyone knows if i leave from the city or whatever or port authority please let me know and if they are going to

dude...wtf are you still doing home? you should have left like 2 hours ago.

If you are going by car, the official Jet site has directions from almost anywhere to

get to the stadium. Now if you don't have a parking pass, you should be leaving now.LOL

If you are taking transportation, get to the Port Authority Bus terminal where there

are busses to the stadium. Call there for info.

Archived