All NFL Europe team

faba

All League team revealed

June 9, 2005

NFL Europe

Dave Ragone and Rich Scanlon received Player of the Year awards. (waynepaulo.com)

The two competing teams in Yello Strom World Bowl XIII in D

Good topic Faba. I think both my friends Maxman and TS know that if this site is going to continue to improve (as it has been already by leaps and bounds), all football related content in the football forum is welcome....

Me and TS talked extensively of Scanlon before the 2004 draft....I'm still in shock that he wasn't drafted (great workout numbers; MVP of an All-Star game), but he's proven his critics wrong. He was simply dominate in NFLe, like no other LB since his current teammate Mike Maslowski (1999).

I did a pre-season All-Star thing for NFLe (posted part of it it at JN)....Looks like I hit on about 9 or the 22.

P.S: Off topic: Wayne Pauolo is Euro-fag :mrgreen:

I read a little interesting article on Scanlon today, went to HS here in Jersey and next year Vermeil told him he'll be competiting for a starting job, very interesting, this had to help his stock rise some for KC.

I read a little interesting article on Scanlon today, went to HS here in Jersey and next year Vermeil told him he'll be competiting for a starting job, very interesting, this had to help his stock rise some for KC.

Section, me and TS talked about Scanlon extensively prior to the 2004 draft. I had him and Colby Bockwoldt of BYU being the top 2 "suprise players" at LB....(Colby's a starter for N.O--watch for him, he'll be good...Bradway wanted him too).

Anyhow, I was shocked Scanlon didn't get drafted--but he did make the Chiefs in 2004 as free agent (Cheifs S-Connot is also a real good prospect 6'5', 225 pound safety, with 4.52 speed).

Kawika Mitchell looks like a bust for KC (unless he's improved a lot) and Kendrell Bell is probably playing OLB...

I think Scanlon might have to beat out draftee Boomer Grigsby, who KC is really been hyping.

p.s: Syracuse paper once put up a great of photo of Scanlon going into the crowd to challenge Rutgers fans heckling his family :lol:

Archived