Jets/Mets fans......What game will you watch todaY?

JonEJet

Being a Yankee fan it's so nice not have this problem today.

Both games are at 1 o'clock

1. You watch only the Jets game

2. You watch only the Mets game

3. Watch the Jets game with an eye on the Mets game

4. Watch the Mets game with an eye on the Jets game

5. Watch the Yankee game because you know this is the team with the best chance to win

if you must stay home, and can't go to a bar and watch both, you have 2 options in my opinion...

1) watch the Mets, with the Jets in small screen in Picture In Picture, or flip over to the Jets in between innings and the numerous Marlin pitching changes today. ;)

2) set up another TV next to your 57" big screen and put the Jets on the smaller TV, crack open a case of Molson Ice and enjoy the day :beer:

LET'S GO METS!

LET'S GO JETS!

LET'S GO NATIONALS!

I think I am going to listen to the Mets on the radio and watch the Jets with the sound off.

If there are key moments in the met game, i'll reverse the process.

Keeping my remotes close by today...

It sucks, I remember trying to watch the Jets and the Yankees at the same time. no matter how hard you try you can't enjoy them both.

It sucks, I remember trying to watch the Jets and the Yankees at the same time. no matter how hard you try you can't enjoy them both.

It will definitely challenge whatever limited abilities i have to multi-task. :character41:

I can get a good mental image of a baseball game from a good radio call.

i wont try to watch both at the same time, and i will mostly be watching the Jets except for crucial moments in the BB game.

It will definitely challenge whatever limited abilities i have to multi-task. :character41:

I can get a good mental image of a baseball game from a good radio call.

i wont try to watch both at the same time, and i will mostly be watching the Jets except for crucial moments in the BB game.

In 1998 the Jets were playing the Rams and the Yankees were playing the 5th game of the ALCS in Cleveland tied in the series 2-2 with fat boy Wells on the mound. the Jets wound up getting blown out, but the first hour and a half of both games almost wore out my clicker. :)

Good luck today

Game 7 of the WS vs Arizona was on at the same time as the Jets vs Saints Kyle Turley game.

Very Bittersweet.

Archived