islanders

NYjet10

They'll be swept Friday and Saturday, I know that much. :D

not so fast my friend -- 6-4 final ISLES WIN ISLES WIN

After the defection last summer I felt we screwed up big time and posted we were

headed back to doormat supremacy -- no bold statements but I liked what I saw last night

and it is outr first opening night win in 6 years -- hopefully this will be an exciting season

GO ISLES -- SWEEP THE SABRES --

not so fast my friend -- 6-4 final ISLES WIN ISLES WIN

After the defection last summer I felt we screwed up big time and posted we were

headed back to doormat supremacy -- no bold statements but I liked what I saw last night

and it is outr first opening night win in 6 years -- hopefully this will be an exciting season

GO ISLES -- SWEEP THE SABRES --

We're a better team this year, more players who fit Nolan's style of play. After Smyth i really didnt mind the players we lost. Poti who has sucked his whole career had a good contract year lastyear, no surprise. Kozlov has been another loafer his whole career who was also playing for a contract. No surprise there either. Blake helps you get to the playoffs but once you get there he leaves for lunch. Besides, at his age and at his size i doubt he duplicates 40 goals....Yashin is addition by subraction. THe PP showed significant movement lastnight without Yashin parked at the top of the circle refusing to move.

Mike Comrie is a real good player who will get 1st line minutes for the first time in his career. The defensive corp. is a little weak but no reason we cant finish a 6 seed this year.

We're a better team this year, more players who fit Nolan's style of play. After Smyth i really didnt mind the players we lost. Poti who has sucked his whole career had a good contract year lastyear, no surprise. Kozlov has been another loafer his whole career who was also playing for a contract. No surprise there either. Blake helps you get to the playoffs but once you get there he leaves for lunch. Besides, at his age and at his size i doubt he duplicates 40 goals....Yashin is addition by subraction. THe PP showed significant movement lastnight without Yashin parked at the top of the circle refusing to move.

Mike Comrie is a real good player who will get 1st line minutes for the first time in his career. The defensive corp. is a little weak but no reason we cant finish a 6 seed this year.

:rl::bwahaharoll:

Delusional Isles fans make me laugh? 6th seed? LMAO. With a top line of Comrie and Guerin?? They should shoot for 4th in the division this year, it'll be an accomplishment if they don't finish in last.

Archived