Madden roster updates

Barton

The last update was february 2nd

When the **c* are they gonna update the rosters

I'm sick and tired of playing with Santana Moss, LaMont Jordan, Kareem McKenzie, Jason Ferguson and Sam Cowart!!!

Just update the rosters to the point where the free agent/trades are all updated. Randy Moss is a viking, Coles is a Jet, S.Moss is a redskin

Whats the deal? are they gonna update this s*** again or just wait for the new game in august?

Young Padawon....this is how the get you to buy the next product.

Why update it whe you and millons of others are more then willing to buy the new madden when it comes out?

I don't mean madden should update the rosters using by making the draft picks players, but just the FA and trade updates would be sufficient.

Madden really chaps my ass. I'm gunna beat up that fat boy 1 day!

I don't mean madden should update the rosters using by making the draft picks players, but just the FA and trade updates would be sufficient.

Madden really chaps my a$$. I'm gunna beat up that fat boy 1 day!

Don't worry...his heart is going to kick it's own ass very soon.

I don't know how you haven't gotten burned out on that game already unless you just bought it like 6 months ago. You're not getting another update. Go out and buy another game to keep you occupied until 06 drops. Either that or buy a sharkport and download a custom roster off the internet that will have all the rookies and free agency moves done for you.

I went online late last night to play a game and it said "downloading new roster"

it downloaded it, it was completed.......

same roster as the one before. yeah, great.

So I guess that's why you think Champ Bailey is the best CB in the NFL. His ratings from '05 haven't been updated yet. :roll:

So I guess that's why you think Champ Bailey is the best CB in the NFL. His ratings from '05 haven't been updated yet. :roll:

No dumbass thats not why I think he's the best cornerback in the NFL.

I think he's the best, because I know he is the best. I've seen him play, and he's better than McAlister, who I also have seen play.

No dumbass thats not why I think he's the best cornerback in the NFL.

I think he's the best, because I know he is the best. I've seen him play, and he's better than McAlister, who I also have seen play.

Great analysis. Heck, you should work for Fox.

Great analysis. Heck, you should work for Fox.

Just because Bailey got burned vs Porter big time doesn't change the fact that he's the best.

And wasn't that game in the snow, and I recall seeing Bailey lose his footing several times when attempting to defend the pass. Still he got beat, but I'll take him over anybody else, JMO and if you don't agree thats fine but enough of this already.

Just because Bailey got burned vs Porter big time doesn't change the fact that he's the best.

And wasn't that game in the snow, and I recall seeing Bailey lose his footing several times when attempting to defend the pass. Still he got beat, but I'll take him over anybody else, JMO and if you don't agree thats fine but enough of this already.

That wasn't the only time he got burnt. My father in law is a Bronco's fan so when I wasn't watching the Patriots, I was watching the Broncos. Bailey looked extremely average last season and that's a fact. If he's the best then that doesn't speak very well for today's cornerbacks.

The 5 yard rule really makes it IMPOSSIBLE for a shutdown corner to exist.

I never even mentioned the term shutdown corner because I absolutely hate it and think it's the stupidest term used in football today. All I'm saying is Champ isn't the best corner in the game today.

I never even mentioned the term shutdown corner because I absolutely hate it and think it's the stupidest term used in football today.

That's because, though the media wants you to believe it to be true, the "shutdown corner" hypothesis is a MYTH. There is no corner in the league, nor has their ever been one, that can consistently "shut down" a team's # 1 reciever. Offenses are far too complex whereas defensive scheming has only become more difficult.

The only guys even CLOSE to being "shutdown corners" are the ones you DON'T hear about; they aren't necesarilly the ones making the big plays, they're the ones keeping the man they are assigned too quiet.

And besides, few corners just stay on one man all day, especially with all the complex zone packages that they need to be able to master. If you put a corner on a receiver man-to-man all game, he is liable to get burnt, and it happens every game.

Just because Champ Bailey is a great athlete, which he is, does not make him a great corner.

Archived