Any welcoming tailgaters for tomorrow?

JV51

Hey everyone I am a diehard Jets fan who checks this forum every minute of everyday but I dont post too much cause everyone has the same ideas as me. But the game tomorrow I was supposed to go with my friend from NJ but he got in a car accident yesterday so im going to be at the game alone. If anyone has any tailgates they are welcoming people in I am happy to pay. I am 17 and I have followed the Jets everyday of my life for the past 10 years. I attend the draft every year and im usually known as the idiot on the screen wearing his jethead. I also have an extra ticket that I am willing to sell at a very very low price, please help!

Hey everyone I am a diehard Jets fan who checks this forum every minute of everyday but I dont post too much cause everyone has the same ideas as me. But the game tomorrow I was supposed to go with my friend from NJ but he got in a car accident yesterday so im going to be at the game alone. If anyone has any tailgates they are welcoming people in I am happy to pay. I am 17 and I have followed the Jets everyday of my life for the past 10 years. I attend the draft every year and im usually known as the idiot on the screen wearing his jethead. I also have an extra ticket that I am willing to sell at a very very low price, please help!

JV51 --

We only consider people to be diehards if they start following the Jets at the age of 6. You were close, but you missed the cutoff.

Stop by 11-C there is another thread on it. If you do you and J-E-T-S who is also 17 can talk about the magical 2000 season when you first started following the Jets.

Feel free to stop by. Go Jets.

JV51 --

We only consider people to be diehards if they start following the Jets at the age of 6. You were close, but you missed the cutoff.

Stop by 11-C there is another thread on it. If you do you and J-E-T-S who is also 17 can talk about the magical 2000 season when you first started following the Jets.

Feel free to stop by. Go Jets.

Magical????:confused:

Here's where I begin to question Max's loyalty...

P.S. I'm 17 as well and Ive been following since 96-97... ( I remember when the Jets drafted Keyshaun 1st overall).

Magical????:confused:

Here's where I begin to question Max's loyalty...

P.S. I'm 17 as well and Ive been following since 96-97... ( I remember when the Jets drafted Keyshaun 1st overall).

Your stalking of me is getting creepy. And by creepy I do mean creepy.

Archived