We are at the card table with one chip left!

lancemehl

His name is Kellen Clemens. We have 40 quarters left, if we get them to look like the 4th quarter Ravens game on offense, with only receivers who can catch NFL passes(sorry JMac), I know I'll be excited.

I think he needs to Master that no huddle thing from this second on. "I would like to buy a hamburger" Again, no break,"I would like to buy a hamburger", again.

I'm worried about one thing:

What do you guys think about that Coles "Ride or die" comment? I think they'll get over it when they see us scoring points.

His name is Kellen Clemens. We have 40 quarters left, if we get them to look like the 4th quarter Ravens game on offense, with only receivers who can catch NFL passes(sorry JMac), I know I'll be excited.

I think he needs to Master that no huddle thing from this second on.

I'm worried about one thing:

What do you guys think about that Coles "Ride or die" comment? I think they'll get over it when they see us scoring points.

If you are looking at the future then I am on the bandwagon.

If you think Clemens is somehow going to turn the Jets into an instant Super Bowl contender then I think you are nuts.

I'm so ticked off right now at everything the Jets have done this season I don't think there is anything that can save them. From the Kendall situation on through everything they have done this year as turned into crap.

How a defense that has guys like Robertson, Ellis, Vilma, Rhodes, Harris, Coleman, Hobson and Dyson play so poorly is beyond me. They can't tackle, they can't get to QB unless they send the house, they don't cause turnovers, they flat out suck.

An offense that has Coles, Cotchery, Thomas Jones, Mangold, D-Brick can't get 1 yard on 3rd and 4th down. Are you freaking kidding me.

This an out and out disgrace. And yesterday showed me how much faith they have in Jones a guy that was outstanding last year for a team that had a

lousy QB.

None.

For all the ripping that Herm took. (well deserved) at times this game is a MAJOR BLACK MARK against the Magnini regime. I look at this game the same way people look at Herm in the Baltimore game in 05 with Lamont throwing the HB option or the playoff game against Pittsubrgh.

Disgusting.

Archived