It's the little things.....

lancemehl

It's all in the contract between Joe and Satan.

It's not Mangini-it's any Jet Coach.They all have the exact same playbook,designed by Lucifer himself.They ALL must use it!! From Walton down. Even Tuna all of a sudden had to "skip town".He got a little too close and was paid a visit, same one visited Bill B same night. Al Groh?

It's not Pennington- It's any Jet Qb. It's Nagle, It's Glenn Foley(wasn't he good once?), it's Esiason(Wasn't he great once? He came to the jets and was the Clown of ESPN every week.).It's Kenny O(very good QB, always in someone's shadow unfortunately).

It's all the little things, like:

1.Down by seven on the other teams five 2nd and one.No score.

2. We need a stop. First down.

3. FG ties it. Wide

4. We won,wait there's a flag back at the line of scrimmage. Roughing the passer.

5. Fake spike.Turn around,Aaron!! Damn

6. Chrebet try to hurdle that guy, your 5'8", fumble, game over.

Doesn't matter who the player is, who the coach is, it's all in the contract. We will NEVER get that break.

When I first saw this thread title I thought it was a tell all thread by my wife. Or Smizzy.

Thats good...I had no intention of reading this thread...I just wanted to write..."What does Max's penis have to do with anything? " but you had the same idea....you are a comedic genius....you silly fat ****.

Archived