Derrick Mason = 1 TD

drago

Please let it be so.

I had Jennings, and A. Peterson this week, but am down to the guy that has Jamal (i suck every game but this game) Lewis, A. Green, W Welker, Romo...everyone scored on his team. How the ****!!!!

i career it with a 148, and he has a 155. Mason better get me one TD, just one!

Stupid Sharrow!

Please let it be so.

I had Jennings, and A. Peterson this week, but am down to the guy that has Jamal (i suck every game but this game) Lewis, A. Green, W Welker, Romo...everyone scored on his team. How the ****!!!!

i career it with a 148, and he has a 155. Mason better get me one TD, just one!

Stupid Sharrow!

It'd be funny if he had 69 yards and he dropped what would've been the GW score.:)

It'd be funny if he had 69 yards and he dropped what would've been the GW score.:)

not that funny. :evil:

one year i had that happen where i was up by X amount of points, and Plax needed to get i think 90 yards. He had 86 going into the 4th, they never looked his way again.

that was a championship game, i think i won like 100 bucks on that. Thank god for tommy maddux.

Incredibly, one team in my league actually kept Adrian Peterson on the bench this week. Unreal.

i was thinking this yesterday...would anybody be dumb enough to bench this dude? They were going against a tough Run defense, but give me a break, he's the best RB of the year, you simply cannot bench him, regardless of who is on your team.

i was thinking this yesterday...would anybody be dumb enough to bench this dude? They were going against a tough Run defense, but give me a break, he's the best RB of the year, you simply cannot bench him, regardless of who is on your team.

I text messaged the guy today, and he basically said he had a mental lapse, and for some reason had LenDale White and Laurence Maroney as his RB's. At least White produced.

I just don't see how he ever would take Peterson out of his lineup, I just assumed he'd leave him in his lineup until something drastic happened and he went on IR or something.

It's not like he's dumb or apathetic, either, he's the commish of the league. But he's still 2-7.

I text messaged the guy today, and he basically said he had a mental lapse, and for some reason had LenDale White and Laurence Maroney as his RB's. At least White produced.

I just don't see how he ever would take Peterson out of his lineup, I just assumed he'd leave him in his lineup until something drastic happened and he went on IR or something.

It's not like he's dumb or apathetic, either, he's the commish of the league. But he's still 2-7.

how did your team come out last week? i forgot the hang up, but i hope it worked out for ya.

Archived