Landry's cheap shot

GM

That is absolutely nasty.

Two things:

1) KC looks like one tough son of a bitch. He got popped a few times during the game and he sprang right back up. That can't last forever, though, and I'd really like to see the o-line step up before he gets his brains scrambled.

2) Do you think Chad would have survived that hit? Hard to say.

Two things:

1) KC looks like one tough son of a bitch. He got popped a few times during the game and he sprang right back up. That can't last forever, though, and I'd really like to see the o-line step up before he gets his brains scrambled.

Between the Ravens game and the skins game...He took a couple really good shots.

Personally i dont really think its a cheap shot. Its kind of hard to pull out of a hit like that at that pace.Also, defenders are encouraged to hit the QB whenever possible. If Kerry Rhodes was to hit a QB like that, then get flagged, I would be absolutely ripping at the refs.

Two things:

Lets not make chad out to be some *****. The hits that got to him were the ones that tore his shoulder, or broke a bone. The straight on shots, he could take with the best of them.

Two things:

In all fairness, I have seen Chad take hits harder than that.

Look I have no problem with you coming out and talking up Clemens toughness, I agree he does look like a tough SOB to take that hit and get straight up. But Chad is a tough player too, he forced himself off the field and then played on a very very bad ankle.

Clemens is tough, but so is Chad.

In all fairness, I have seen Chad take hits harder than that.

Look I have no problem with you coming out and talking up Clemens toughness, I agree he does look like a tough SOB to take that hit and get straight up. But Chad is a tough player too, he forced himself off the field and then played on a very very bad ankle.

Clemens is tough, but so is Chad.

That was my point. Considering the bum ankle he's had all season, I think some of those hits probably would have just aggravated it.

drago's right, too. The worst injuries Chad suffered in his career were fluky arm tears or breaks, but he always got up after getting steam-rolled. But with the gimpy ankle, I just don't see him having a good day if he faced all that blitzing yesterday.

Personally i dont really think its a cheap shot. Its kind of hard to pull out of a hit like that at that pace.Also, defenders are encouraged to hit the QB whenever possible. If Kerry Rhodes was to hit a QB like that, then get flagged, I would be absolutely ripping at the refs.

I think it's pretty dirty. I don't think it was a late hit, but he lowered his head and put the crown of his helmet right into KC's face.

Archived