Pedroia and Braun win ROY Awards

GimmeShelter

Imagine if you asked 30 G.M.'s the following question:

If you were named the new G.M. of a brand new expansion team tommorow, who would you pick if Ryan Braun and Troy Toluwitski (sp?) were both available and could only have one?

I bet, at least 30....maybe all 32, would go for Troy T. in the blink of eye, who is a GREAT fielding shortstop and a super hitter...

At this point, Braun must prove he's more than just a modern day version of Gorman Thomas, sans the beer-belly and caveman appearence.

If you were named the new G.M. of a brand new expansion team tommorow, who would you pick if Ryan Braun and Troy Toluwitski (sp?) were both available and could only have one?

I bet, at least 30....maybe all 32, would go for Troy T. in the blink of eye, who is a GREAT fielding shortstop and a super hitter...

At this point, Braun must prove he's more than just a modern day version of Gorman Thomas, sans the beer-belly and caveman appearence.

Braun will be a one dimensional player can anyone say Dave Kingman.

No way. Troy just got more exposure in the post season. Great arm but offensively he can't touch Braun.....not even close.

Archived