7 sacks?

K2C

hey P2C you see David Bowens playing a great game yesterday? I had been screaming how I want to see him in there. What it seemed like to me yesterday is that David Harris is the guy who turned the engine on...we have a game-changer in Harris unseen here since the day in John Abraham's rookie season that he crawled off the field on all fours against New England after single-handedly closing the game out on Bledsoe-he was never the same after that groin injury

hey P2C you see David Bowens playing a great game yesterday? I had been screaming how I want to see him in there. What it seemed like to me yesterday is that David Harris is the guy who turned the engine on...we have a game-changer in Harris unseen here since the day in John Abraham's rookie season that he crawled off the field on all fours against New England after single-handedly closing the game out on Bledsoe-he was never the same after that groin injury

Absolutely.

I watched the game with my grandfather..and he took notice as well to the solid play of Bowens.

Harris is great..born leader. Jon and him on the field at the same time could strike gold.

Absolutely.

I watched the game with my grandfather..and he took notice as well to the solid play of Bowens.

Harris is great..born leader. Jon and him on the field at the same time could strike gold.

can Vilma play Hobson's position? That guy disappears for a month at a time and then he'll make a couple of plays and maybe score on a forced fumble or an INT and then poof he's gone again until a month later

can Vilma play Hobson's position? That guy disappears for a month at a time and then he'll make a couple of plays and maybe score on a forced fumble or an INT and then poof he's gone again until a month later

i think Vilma could covert to OLB easier than Hobson could convert to ILB

Archived