European Club Soccer

CanadianJet

Im sure there are some fans of La Liga, Serie A, Premiership, etc.

Liverpool fan here (where my family is from). Still undefeated in the premiership (albeit in 5th place:confused:), but we're gonna need two straight wins to have a chance to advance in the Champions League:)

Manchester United fan here (heading to the Sporting Lisbon game next week), Mavrik's a Chelski fan, but don't hold that against him.

Manchester United fan here (heading to the Sporting Lisbon game next week), Mavrik's a Chelski fan, but don't hold that against him.

Can't say I particularly like either team;)

But Man U has been looking GREAT this season and I can see both of those teams meeting late in the Champions League

Can't say I particularly like either team;)

But Man U has been looking GREAT this season and I can see both of those teams meeting late in the Champions League

Chelsea will be playing Liverpool next month in the Carling Cup. I won't lie, I can't watch a Liverpool match without falling asleep.

But maybe they're at least more exciting than watching the 2007 Jets right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Liverpool had their first premier league lost of the season falling to Reading 3-1. However they are still only 7 points back of First and have a huge game against Marseille on Tuesday\\:D/

Damn, when I left the pub it was 1-1. Didn't think to check up on the final score.

Rangers lost to Lyon to get bumped down to the UEFA Cup. Very disappointing, as we started our Champions League campaign off so well. Good game yesterday against Hearts though, we took it in the last few minutes. Hopefully we'll make some good moves in the transfer window and challenge for the SPL title.

As for the Premiership... I'll usually root for Chelsea.

Rangers lost to Lyon to get bumped down to the UEFA Cup. Very disappointing, as we started our Champions League campaign off so well. Good game yesterday against Hearts though, we took it in the last few minutes. Hopefully we'll make some good moves in the transfer window and challenge for the SPL title.

As for the Premiership... I'll usually root for Chelsea.

Nice..another Chelsea fan to counter the MANUre and Liverpool fans on the board.

Archived