Cheaters never win ?

jales22

okay..sorry...this has just been digging at me all season.

the Patriots get caught cheating...they got caught....yet they don't get a loss for the game they are cheating in?

so..basically the league and media and fans are saying "it's okay to cheat"

that's what it says to me...i don't have kids..but when i do...it's gonna be hard to tell them that "cheaters never win" when this type of sh*t goes on in the professional sports world.

sorry..i'm sure this has all been brought up before..

just needed to rant.

-jALES

not only that Jales but they still will be picking a top 5 pick in the draft-the NFL takes away their 1st rounder so instead of picking probably last they'll still be getting maybe the top player coming out in April. The league has been so pro-New England since right after the Trade Towers went down that it's not even funny

the Patriots get caught cheating...they got caught....yet they don't get a loss for the game they are cheating in?

-jALES

Correct.

No. They did get penalized.

The media is covering their undefeated run at this point. The cheating came in week one. It's old news.

that's what it says to me...i don't have kids..but when i do...it's gonna be hard to tell them that "cheaters never win" when this type of sh*t goes on in the professional sports world.

The important thing is to teach them to do things the right way. There is inherent value in that; and, the people who do the right thing understand the lack of honesty when someone cheats. That's why the Cheaters' run is always going to be tainted in the eyes of many people.

sorry..i'm sure this has all been brought up before..

just needed to rant.

-jALES

Be sure not to let the fact,that your Head coach NOT ONLY got his job based on using the same tactic's.

But many past coaches have said they tried the same thing.

Jimmy Johnson,Jack DelRio.etc.

As For cheating in that game since the videotape was confiscated early during the game the tape could never be have been used.

By all accounts the tape was to record events for future games.

I don't know you and I don't mean you any disrespect,but If you think sports figures In any professsion don't "push the envelope" of what is legal or not I suspect your missing something.

Archived