Just watched on game on Tivo

afosomf

1) KC scored on 1 yd run, Why did not EM challenge call? We end up getting zero pts. I was clear to me he scored.

2.4th and a foot at 46, a 3-9 team and EM doesn;t go for it?

3. Yet he challenges Edwards catch when it was clear his feet were in bounds!!!

4. You guys that Sh1t on Revis, he gave up only 3 catches to one of the best wr's in the game.. Get a grip ....all this threads on how bad he played

are a joke

5. Barton and Hobson are a waste of roster spots.

help me out assmop, some people on here are defending the 4th and 10 FG and onside kick. wtf??? :confused:

if you are in the playoff hunt, you kick a FG, assuming your D is decent

If you are a 3-9 team with a below avg D, you go for it

Also the odds of getting 2 offside kicks in a row, is very low, better chance

of seeing live tata's on this MB

this is not rocket science, pretty basic, surprised by the lack of football acumen exhibited here

if you are in the playoff hunt, you kick a FG, assuming your D is decent

If you are a 3-9 team with a below avg D, you go for it

Also the odds of getting 2 offside kicks in a row, is very low, better chance

of seeing live tata's on this MB

this is not rocket science, pretty basic, surprised by the lack of football acumen exhibited here

at least mangini is an improvement over herm. herm would've kicked the FG on third down.

1) KC scored on 1 yd run, Why did not EM challenge call? We end up getting zero pts. I was clear to me he scored.

I agree, I thought he was in

2.4th and a foot at 46, a 3-9 team and EM doesn;t go for it?

I'm not a believer in the "we suck so let's play differently" stuff. I would have went, but would you have gone if you were 9-3? Probably not.. so live with it

3. Yet he challenges Edwards catch when it was clear his feet were in bounds!!!

You need to watch the TIVO again. His 2nd foot looked clearly out to me.

4. You guys that Sh1t on Revis, he gave up only 3 catches to one of the best wr's in the game.. Get a grip ....all this threads on how bad he played

are a joke

Watch him try to guard a crossing route in man-to-man coverage (which they did not play much of yesterday). Watch it... he's 2 steps behind almost every time. To me, Revis is an average player... potential? Sure.. but potential does me absolutely no good. Right now, he's another Barrett.

5. Barton and Hobson are a waste of roster spots.

Another silly statement...

I'm not a believer in the "we suck so let's play differently" stuff. I would have went, but would you have gone if you were 9-3? Probably not.. so live with it

Watch him try to guard a crossing route in man-to-man coverage (which they did not play much of yesterday). Watch it... he's 2 steps behind almost every time. To me, Revis is an average player... potential? Sure.. but potential does me absolutely no good. Right now, he's another Barrett.

you don't think you should play different if you're in the hunt? so you'd risk injury and never bench starters if you're 14-1 with homefield locked up going into the last week? you'd make the same decisions whether to play guys coming off injury? you'd never let some younger guys get experience once the season is lost? gimme a break, talk about silly statements.

nope edwards feet were in!!

revis gave up 3 catches to one of the best Wr's in the game

he did just fine, you act like Champ bailey never gets beat for a TD

you are way too hard on this kid

Hobson and Barton did zero in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NADA!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick of seeing Hobson's midget ass attempt to dance around the tackle to sack the QB, only to get completely stoned by the frickin tight end. He's terrible. I'd rather see Trusnik out there for F sake.

Not going for it on 4th and a foot was definitely not something I approved. We are 3-9, lets go for it on that.

Archived