Pennington is DONE

JETSFAN5180

My beef with Chad was never about his lack of arm strength or his inability to make big plays on a consistent basis. My biggest problem with Chad was always the amount of interceptions he throws. Its a total farce that he is a "cerebral" QB. Take away 2002 when he had the unfamiliarity factor on his side against hte rest of the league and start from 2003 up to today's start; In that span Chad has started 51 games and has thrown 49 interceptions. Yea real "cerebral." And some of his interceptions are straight out of vinny testaverde's book, just hideous decisions that a "cerebral" QB just shouldnt be making, such as today's INT in the end zone.

So, when you dont make big plays with your arm, and start throwing hangers all over the place its just a double whammy.

Behind that OL any QB would suck! But the difference is that CHADS fans make CLEMENS out to be garbage and just make excuses for CHAD. They will NOT me3ntion that he threw an end zone INT today as Kellen did a few weeks ago. CHAD was unimpressive .

Couldn't agree more!

Archived