Pennington is DONE

JETSFAN5180

I have been a big supporter of Chad Pennington.....after todays performance its quite obvious Chad the player is DONE.

Must have watched a different game than I did..

Pennington threw the ball with some authority today. He's not done. He's not a top 10 starter either but he never was. Equating that to done is just silly. But most of your posts are, so there ya go.

Nope the pass itself maybe 20 the run another 20 = 40 then brought back 15 by a penalty.

Obviosly you didn't see the play, he hit him in stride, atleast 35 in the air and Cotc was tackled pretty much rite away for a 41 yd gain. NOT the play your talking about.

The pass to cotchery was perfect and in stride, the first int was either poor judgment or not enought on the throw the second was because of the weak arm-too much air under the ball. Everything else he does does well. I would would love to keep him here as a backup to and a teacher for KC.

Chad did a decent job today. But the bottom line is that our offense still didn't put up points and he threw a very costly interception in the end zone. To say he's "done" though is very naive. He can still probably start somewhere in this league in the right situation; he's just not a QB for the future of this team.

wow

BTW that is the easiest pass in NFL to complete

even Max can make that throw...please braggin about that throw

is pathetic

Not bragging about it.. hardly a Pennington fan, but when arguing, let's not make up the facts either. That throw was right on target, and he deserves credit, easy or not. Doesn't mean he played well because he didn't.

Chad is a good (not great) QB with a good (not great) arm...

Oddly enough though... a lot of good teams would die for a "good" QB...

Vikings

Bears

Panthers

Redskins

and of course there are a list of bad teams that need one too and would love to have Chad...

Vikings

Bears

Panthers

Redskins

and of course there are a list of bad teams that need one too and would love to have Chad...

chad led us to 16 pts in 2 weeks

those teams are dying for that production:sheepf:

Vikings

Bears

Panthers

Redskins

DwBirf4BWew

Afo

We know you hate Chad

But no one, NO ONE is winning with this OL]

You know it

i know it

i also know chad isn't the one to lead this team to a championship either

if some team is stupid enuff to give is a 2nd...i'm all for it

It is funny how y'all criticize KC for taking a sack, how many did CP take

2day.

Afo

We know you hate Chad

But no one, NO ONE is winning with this OL]

You know it

Our O Line sucked in 1998, they could not run block to save their lives. but, the Jets threw screens and ran draws out of the shot gun to keep the defense off balance. and they were great at pass blocking that year. it's a combination of bad coaching and a horrible qb (Pennington) this season. he isn't even good, just bad, real bad.

i know it

i also know chad isn't the one to lead this team to a championship either

if some team is stupid enuff to give is a 2nd...i'm all for it

It is funny how y'all criticize KC for taking a sack, how many did CP take

2day.

They both do it... just becuase Chad does it that doesnt mean we let Kellen off the hook... but they are both having a hard time getting rid of the ball becuase there is no protection and this coaching staff is not calling the proper plays to counter having no time to throw...

IN short... Mangini ruins any QB that this team has becuase he failed to assemble an NFL caliber O-line...

Our O Line sucked in 1998, they could not run block to save their lives. but, the Jets threw screens and ran draws out of the shot gun to keep the defense off balance. and they were great at pass blocking that year. it's a combination of bad coaching and a horrible qb (Pennington) this season. he isn't even good, just bad, real bad.

What about Clemens? He hasnt exactly shown signs of brilliance either...

Mangini is the problem... not Chad/Kellen

You know and I know he won't be fired this year

so save your F'n breath, he has 1 more year to show something and it

better be no worse than 7-9

You know and I know he won't be fired this year

so save your F'n breath, he has 1 more year to show something and it

better be no worse than 7-9

Who cares what the record is... show me a real team... show me that you know how to assemble one... I would be happy with our record this year if he brought in some talent... but we added next to no talent and will be losing some this offseason...

He's in his first year playing, what did you expect? Marino like numbers? :rolleyes:

Pennington is a ''good'' seasoned QB according to you, right? Clemens has 2 wins, your hero has one. did you ever notice that fact?

He's in his first year playing, what did you expect? Marino like numbers? :rolleyes:

Pennington is a ''good'' seasoned QB according to you, right? Clemens has 2 wins, your hero has one. did you ever notice that fact?

My point was Mangini killed any chance Kellen had to succeed by not giving him a real Oline... but sure enough you take it right back to Chad again... lol... you think about him more than I do...

Mangini is going to ruin Kellen's career...

My point was Mangini killed any chance Kellen had to succeed by not giving him a real Oline... but sure enough you take it right back to Chad again... lol... you think about him more than I do...

Mangini is going to ruin Kellen's career...

I think next year you're going to want your account deleted once Chad is gone. :(

I think next year you're going to want your account deleted once Chad is gone. :(

Not a chance, but I am going to feel bad for Kellen if Mangini is still here... He has a chance to be a good QB... just not with Mangini as HC of the team...

Archived