im tha real kobe

kobe24jets

bergen jet

Hey, I know. why don't you write an open letter of apology to Bergen here, on Jetnation. and then have your good friend Ikey link it over at JI. it might just work. it can't hurt, right? you're already banned.

yea im still banned

FREE KOBE

DO IT IKEY DO IT

By not coming back to JI you are validating the mods decision of banning you, you have to just keep on making up new names until they get tired of banning you. If you give up the terrorists win.

Hey, I know. why don't you write an open letter of apology to Bergen here, on Jetnation. and then have your good friend Ikey link it over at JI. it might just work. it can't hurt, right? you're already banned.

dear bergen jet u r my homeboy fo real and i sorry fo callin you a hater and wat i did 2 gt banned

i hope one day i can be half tha man you r... u are also my idol and u are as good as kobe in basketball and ya game wit tha ladies is a tight as mine

stay fly

ya boy kobe24jets

By not coming back to JI you are validating the mods decision of banning you, you have to just keep on making up new names until they get tired of banning you. If you give up the terrorists win.

wow bro thats a good idea thanks fo lettin me know

i owe it all 2 my fans

Archived