Devs vs Isles

NYjet10

3-1

finally I can say it

YOU CANt BEAT US!!!!!

YOU CANT BEAT US!!!!

YOU CANT BEAT US!!!!

plus DP made amazing saves all over the place

Maybe Marty should have kept his big yapper shut about DP. I'm sure Teddy used those words to get the team going before the game. DP carried the team tonite.

Moving to that new arena in Newark was probably one of the dumbest moves in history. that place was empty last night. thousands of empty seats against a cross town rival.

They wanted to revive Newark, but all they did was make people stay home and watch it. because I really want to drive into downtown Newark to see a sporting event. :lol:

The equivalent of building an arena in downtown spanish harlem in the mid 80's :lol:

Maybe Marty should have kept his big yapper shut about DP. I'm sure Teddy used those words to get the team going before the game. DP carried the team tonite.

I didnt think Brodeur's comments were too bad and lets face it; he was right more than anything about DP. SometimeS Ricky wants to be a super hero on the ice and pays the price. Brodeur did let you understand in that article that he likes and respects DP.

He also made you get the idea tha the doesnt really think much of Lundquist.

Moving to that new arena in Newark was probably one of the dumbest moves in history. that place was empty last night. thousands of empty seats against a cross town rival.

They wanted to revive Newark, but all they did was make people stay home and watch it. because I really want to drive into downtown Newark to see a sporting event. :lol:

The equivalent of building an arena in downtown spanish harlem in the mid 80's :lol:

they could have moved the team anywhere in the state, the problem is there just aren't that many Devils fans, period! the prices are out of control, and when your fan base is so small to begin with, you don't get the demand to go to games ,especially with crazy ticket prices.

if they really wanted to "revive newark" they should put the Nets there, not a hockey team.

like I've told everyone from the day I got my invoice for my season tickets, the Devils will be gone from NJ within 5 years.

as for last nights game, DiPietro made one of the craziest saves I've seen in a long time on Zubrus with about 1:45 left. He has carried that team all year.

Amazing to mo how the Devils have 3 points in 9 games against the NYI & NYR and are still atop the division.

Gonna be a nice couple of months watching this division unfold with everyone seperated by just 6 pts.

I didnt think Brodeur's comments were too bad and lets face it; he was right more than anything about DP. SometimeS Ricky wants to be a super hero on the ice and pays the price. Brodeur did let you understand in that article that he likes and respects DP.

He also made you get the idea tha the doesnt really think much of Lundquist.

My thinking was that you NEVER give the other team bulliten board material. I'm sure Teddy used it.

Archived