KNICKS WIN AGAIN

mikefrancesarocks

Crawford has played great these past few games. If the team can keep playing like this, maybe they can salvage something out of this season. Isiah could use a player like Isiah, a tough competitor and great leader who was always motivated and could make big plays. :P

Isiha could use a player like Isiah ?

Huh ?

The Knicks have won 3 straight games vs. teams that are currently in the playoffs. They go to Washington on Friday and then travel to Miami on Saturday before coming home for there Monday matchup with Boston. I'll take 4-1 before Monday.

This rotation seems to be working right now, DONT GO AWAY FROM IT!!!

Crawford has played great these past few games. If the team can keep playing like this, maybe they can salvage something out of this season. Isiah could use a player like Isiah, a tough competitor and great leader who was always motivated and could make big plays. :P

I seriously think Stephon Marbury is cursed. Everywhere he goes he loses. Every team wins once he leaves:

Stephon leaves the Nets, they go to two straight NBA Finals

Stephon leaves the Suns, they go to the Western Conference Finals

Stephon is out of the picture with the Knicks and they win 4 out of 5. Granted, it's a softer part of the schedule but one of their wins was a 20 point blowout of a very good Pistons team.

Forget about the draft, I've been watching more College Basketball and the top prospects all look like they suck. OJ Mayo sucks, Beasley is talented but he's an attitude guy.

Erik Gordon from Indiana looks like he can be good in the NBA and Hibbert might develop into a decent shot blocker and that's about it. This year's draft sucks.

Archived